- Position: Administration Manager
- Length: Permanent Full Time
- Experience: 3-5 years’ experience managing or leading an administration team
- Location: Auckland
- Closing date: 28 February 2019
About the Role:
Reporting to the Contract Manager the Administration Manager will be an integral part of the Contract Management team and in this varied role you will provide support to the wider team with administrative and project work and ensure the smooth running of the contract.
A key part of the role will be managing and leading the contract administration team and identifying opportunities to streamline systems and processes to assist with achieving the contract objectives and deliverables through QA, training and knowledge management.
The successful applicant will be expected to establish and maintain strong professional relationships with corporate support units across the wider Aquaheat business including Finance, ICT, HR and the client as well as the contract stakeholders.
- Primary contact for all administration related queries
- Provides administrative support for all services delivered to the client
- Overall responsibility for the administration of all planned and reactive service calls
- Support with management of specialist subcontractors
- Responsible for the timely and accurate invoicing of contracted services to the client
- Actively contribute to building strong customer relationships
- Develop and train staff in line with required competencies and the values of the business
- Set a strong example by providing top quality leadership to direct reports
- Assist with the implementation of best practices and tools for contract execution and management.
- Be the “go to person” for office related systems issues and the key liaison for external ICT Consultants
- Develop reports to provide information on contract financial and operational.
- Contribute to creating a professional, positive, friendly and supportive environment
- Development on-going relationships with key client stakeholders
Key Skills and Attributes:
This is a busy and diverse position and to succeed in this role, you will have proven experience in building and leading a high performing administration team with the ability to lead change and the commercial acumen to improve business performance.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience managing or leading an administration team preferably in a building services, construction or contracting business with proven leadership skills, excellent all round office skills and be passionate about process improvement.
- Proven ability to lead and develop teams and to motivate staff to achieve strategic and operational objectives, whilst maintaining excellent customer service
- You will have natural curiosity and a continuous improvement outlook, focused on improving the experiences of your key stakeholders and have experience in managing and delivery of projects.
- You are able to think through complex issues with a solution focus
- Proven experience in developing, interpreting and implementing policies, procedures and system improvements with the ability to identify and resolve roadblocks and bottlenecks affecting output
- Dynamic, passionate visionary with a strong work ethic and a proactive focus
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple tasks and maintaining focus on priorities.
- Computer literacy, particularly and experience in using Microsoft Office suite with an emphasis on Excel and Word
- High attention to detail.
- Previous experience working with BEIMS or Pronto would be advantageous
- Sound knowledge of workplace health and safety principles and practices is also a requirement.
Our business is constantly changing and growing, we have a strong presence in the market and this is an exciting time to be joining Aquaheat.
Ideally, you will have a strong focus on quality and a positive, flexible attitude. Working closely with the Contract Manager and Client Representatives you must display initiative, maturity and the ability to manage multiple tasks, often within conflicting deadlines. You will be a motivated team player with the ability to take ownership of your work.
Aquaheat offers a supportive and collaborative working environment, competitive remuneration and additional employee benefits including Paid Birthday Leave and Life and Critical Illness cover.
Your engaging personality and sense of humour coupled with your ability to remain calm, self-motivated and anticipate needs will ensure your success in this role. If you have the key attributes required to fulfil this role and are a confident person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you!