About the Role:
This is a crucial position within the contract team providing support to the site-based Service Delivery Team that comprises a combination of Aquaheat self-delivery trades and specialist subcontractors.
Reporting to the Administration Manager you're a born organiser who gets a real kick from tackling a new assignment and immersing yourself into a new situation. In this role you will undertake a wide range of duties associated with organising trades and subcontractor staff. You will also be required to manage day to day workflow, handling queries and maintaining and updating documentation and systems all form part of the position.
- Logging Service calls, creating purchase orders and receipting of supplier invoices
- Schedule planned and reactive maintenance.
- Account administration, monthly reporting, timesheet processing and data entry.
- Document control, maintaining records and files
- Assisting other team members when and where required
- Contribute to creating a professional, positive, friendly and supportive environment
Key Skills and Attributes:
The key to being successful in this role will be your ability to provide first class service to all the client, staff and visitors you will encounter. Ideally, you will have previous Service Coordinating/Administration experience with a background in providing high level customer service in the Facility Services or Maintenance Services Industry
As with most jobs there will be other tasks that come your way so a flexible and positive attitude will go a long way.
- Computerised Maintenance Management Systems knowledge and experience (Pronto and/or BIEMS would be an advantage)
- Ability to manage and prioritise your workload, multi-tasking when necessary whilst still maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience in office administration and support with an aptitude to learn and use new systems
- Accurate data entry with a strong attention to detail
- Reliable, responsible trustworthy and an excellent communicator
- Drive and enthusiasm, with the ability to respond to change with agility and flexibility
- Positive can-do attitude
Applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical including drug test and MoJ screening.
New Zealand residency or a valid work visa is required.
Aquahet offers a supportive and collaborative working environment, competitive remuneration and additional employee benefits including Paid Birthday Leave and Life and Critical Illness cover.
Your engaging personality and sense of humour coupled with your ability to remain calm, self-motivated and anticipate needs will ensure your success in this role. If you have the key attributes required to fulfil this role and are a confident person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you!