- Position: Plumber, Auckland based - $5K sign on bonus
- Length: Full time permanent
- Experience: Qualified Plumber/Gasfitter
- Location: Avondale, Auckland
- Closing date: 28 February 2020
Aquaheat Facility Services seek an experienced Plumber to join our growing Auckland team.
Our team provide HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Gas Fitting and Carpentry services to a variety of major clients that range from the education and government sector to commercial buildings in the CBD and state of the art manufacturing facilities across the region.
Ideally you will have a minimum 3 years-experience in general plumbing maintenance along with a proven track record in fault finding and troubleshooting.
We are looking for someone who has a genuine belief in providing excellent customer service, is highly motivated with a "can do" attitude.
This role will see the successful candidate working in the Auckland CBD area helping Aquaheat achieve service delivery obligations to key commercial customers.
The person we seek will have the following skills and experience:
- NZ Registered or certified Plumber (or equivalent overseas qualifications)
- Service and maintenance background with commercial and or industrial experience
- NZ residency and/or valid NZ permit to work (may offer permit assistance to the right candidate)
- Current NZ Class 1 (car) driver’s license
- A proven background in Plumbing maintenance, servicing and remedial repairs.
- Be well presented and have a high degree of self-motivation
- Have the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- A passion for maintaining a safe work environment
- Availability to be on-call on a roster basis
For the successful candidate we offer:
- A $5,000 signing on bonus will be paid to all successful candidates employed into this role (conditions apply)
- A competitive hourly rate with on-call allowances and overtime rates as applicable
- Guaranteed hours a week
- Assistance to achieve NZ qualifications
- Modern company vehicle and uniform
- Great team culture with genuine career development opportunities
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Life and Critical Illness cover
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical examination including a drug test and pre-employment criminal conviction screening
If you feel you are the right person for this position Click "Apply Online" now if you want to join a company with fantastic values in an environment where your contributions will be recognized.