- Position: Refrigeration Technician
- Length: Permanent Full Time
- Experience: Minimum qualifications including Refrigeration Trade Certificate plus Electrical Registration
- Location: Wellington
- Closing date: 30 September 2019
Aquaheat Facilities Services currently has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Refrigeration Technician to join our growing Wellington Service Team – Tawa Branch.
We are seeking a person with the following attributes:
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiatic, with the ability to work unsupervised and a committment to succeed.
- Minimum qualifications including Refrigeration Trade Certificate plus Electrical Registration.
- Excellent communication skills with a customer service focus and a 'can do' attitude.
- A passion for maintaining a safe work environment and quality standards.
- Ability to work well within a team framework and maintain staff morale.
- Availability to be on-call on a roster basis.
- A (clean) current driver's licence.
- Must be a New Zealand Resident.
- This is a permanent role for the successful candidate.
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test and a criminal conviction screening. Candidates applying for this role should be locally based (within NZ) and legally able to work within New Zealand.
Please be aware that we will only respond to applicants that meet the criteria as described above.
If you feel you are the right person for this position please register your interesting by providing a covering letter and CV to email@example.com